Holy Trinity Mausoleum at Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Topeka
The Holy Trinity Mausoleum is centrally located in the south side of the cemetery that faces 10th Street.
Beautiful and sacred space at Mt. Calvary accommodates needs of families and individuals in Topeka and the surrounding areas
Features of the Holy Trinity Mausoleum
- A variety of sizes of crypts for caskets and cremation niches: in total:
- 348 interior crypts
- 224 exterior crypts
- 200 glass-front niches
- 100 marble-front niches
- Over 2,500 square feet of chapel space
Beauty and Convenience
- Hand-crafted stained glass windows in the chapel and throughout the facility.
- Availability of the chapel for mausoleum entombment and committal services for ground burials during inclement weather.
- Key-pad, secure entry for families.
- Convenient and private office space to meet with Catholic Cemeteries staff throughout the week.