Mt. Calvary Catholic Cemetery, 801 SW Westchester, Topeka, KS began serving the Catholic population in 1873. Today, the cemetery comprises approximately 53 acres and has 18,000 burials on its grounds. Catholic Cemeteries of Northeast Kansas began managing this cemetery in June 2011.
Holy Trinity Mausoleum for Mt. Calvary Catholic Cemetery, Topeka
Pre-construction Sales Begin
Pre-construction sales will continue now that ground-breaking for the Holy Trinity mausoleum has taken place. Once the building dedication and blessing occurs, pre-construction discounts will no longer be available.
The Holy Trinity mausoleum will be centrally located in the south side of the cemetery that faces 10th Street.
Future plans call for the Catholic cemetery’s main entrance to be relocated from Westchester Road to 10th Street.
Beautiful and Sacred Space to Accommodate Needs
Features of the Holy Trinity Mt. Calvary Mausoleum
• A variety of sizes of crypts for caskets and cremation niches.
— 348 interior crypts
— 224 exterior crypts
— 200 glass-front niches
— 100 marble-front niches
• Over 2,500 square feet of chapel space
Beauty and Convenience
– Hand-crafted stained glass windows in the chapel and throughout the facility.
– Availability of the chapel for mausoleum entombment and committal services for ground burials during inclement weather.
– Key-pad, secure entry for families.
– Convenient and private office space to meet with Catholic Cemeteries staff throughout the week and on weekends.