St. John’s Catholic Cemetery – Lenexa

St. John's Catholic Cemetery - Lenexa

St. John’s Catholic Cemetery, 89th & Pflumm Rd. in Lenexa, KS, was originally the cemetery for Holy Trinity Parish in Lenexa. The 3.5 acre cemetery was placed under care and maintenance of Catholic Cemeteries of Northeast Kansas, Inc. in 1963. St. John’s Catholic Cemetery was established in the late 1800’s.

St. John’s Catholic Cemetery, 89th and Pflumm, Lenexa, Kansas