Interment / Entombment Options
- Traditional Grave Spaces
- Full casket, in-ground with vault, marker and opening and closing. Includes tent, chairs and grass-rug service at graveside. For more information, Traditional Interment Options.
- Mausoleum Crypts – Indoor And Outdoor
- Full casket in crypt with lettering, and opening and closing. Includes committal service in mausoleum chapel. For more information visit Traditional Interment Options.
- Cremation Indoor And Outdoor
- The same committal service as full casket arrangements. Options for inurnment include niches (interior or exterior of the mausoleum) and in columbaria. Also, in-ground outdoors with a variety of options. For more information, visit our page on Cremation.
- Lawn Crypts – Single And Double
- Preset vaults in designated sections. Singles are side-by-side. Doubles have upper and lower compartments, so two people can share the same vault. The committal service is the same as for regular ground burial.
- Burial Vaults And Cremation Urn-Vaults
- Perpetual Care
- A portion of all payments received for goods and services is set aside for perpetual care of our cemeteries.
Memorials and Markers
- Upright Monuments and Lawn Markers
- Upright monuments and flat/lawn markers are regulated by cemetery location. Samples of each are available. Monuments and markers can be ordered through our cemetery offices.
- Crypt and Niche Floral Program
- Vases and seasonal floral arrangements are available in mausoleums through an annual contract.
- Temporary Grave Markers
- In-ground burials that have no previous marker in place are provided a temporary marker for 30 days. If a permanent marker is bought and paid for through Catholic Cemeteries, the temporary marker will remain in place until the permanent marker is set in ground.
- Memorial Benches
- Families can arrange for gravesite placement of a bench or donate funds for placement of a bench in the cemetery. Location is determined by space available.
- Memorial Engraving
- Complete engraving or additions to existing markers or monuments can be arranged through our office.
- Chapel Services
- Committal services for all burials can be held in a mausoleum chapel, if the family prefers and if available.
- Graveside Services
- Traditional for in-ground burial, the services include tent, chairs, and grass rug draping.
- Regularly Scheduled Masses
- Twice annually, Mass is offered in identified mausoleum chapels. Families of those deceased in recent months receive an invitation to attend. An open invitation is extended through an announcement in The Leaven. View our Mass and Holiday Schedule.
- Annual Memorial Day Observance
- Outdoor Masses are offered at identified cemeteries in observance of Memorial Day. The schedule is published in The Leaven or can be viewed on the Events page.
- Bi-Lingual Staff
- A Catholic Cemeteries staff member is available to provide English/Spanish interpretation and translation.
- Pre-Planning Assistance – No Interest Payments
- Pre-arrangement of burial services is available by contacting us. Family Service Advisors will explain options and requirements and discuss our popular no-interest payment plan.
- Family Service Advisors 24/7
- Family service advisors are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide help for families’ at-need requirements.
- On Site Location Assistance
- The location of the burial site of a loved one can be obtained from our cemetery offices.
- Genealogy Assistance
- Family members seeking information about the location of a loved one need only contact us, telephone (913-371-4040), mail or visit our office for a complimentary response. Commercial genealogists with three or more requests can leave their requests with us to be researched as time will allow. A $25 donation is suggested for commercial research requests. Contact us for more information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.